Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Found an old list!! Share yours!

So cleaning up a shelf I found an old pink notebook, with some old name musing from my under 18 self! Some of the names I still like, others....well.. I was young and nameberry wasn't there for me. My style has changed quite a bit, luckily none of these are too embarassing or crazy tryndee and kreatif!!
    *m* denotes that it was written for a middle name
    Ladies --
    Alexis *m*
    Annalise *m*
    Cadence
    Elizabeth *m*
    Emmeline (Just okay now)
    Laurelle (I do still like this one, but not as much as I used to)
    Maelyn ** This is starred, I wanted to use it for my Chinese adoption daughter I will still hopefully have one day, but I have heard this name is terribly old fashioned in China (Mei-lin I think???) and extremely common for Chinese daughters brought over to here by Canadian/American families
    Noelle (Still okay, but meh now)
    Paige *m*
    Quinn (I loved loved loved this one for a little girl!!)
    Rowan (Still like a bit, but probably wouldn't use)
    Vienna (I used to love love the combo Vienna Paige, there are other V names I prefer by far now, but Vienna is still okay)

Gentlemen -- My boys names haven't changed much at all, other than Adair isn't really a consideration anymore, and neither is Spencer. Lachlan is still my all time favorite. I have never had a long list of boys names apparently!
    Adair *m*
    Alexander *m*
    Bennett
    Lachlan
    Spencer
    Thatcher

What names are on your old lists? Dare to share? (I'm going to try to find more of mine!!)

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

Cadance was on my list a few years ago! I still like it
    Willow
    Daria

Evander
    Christian
    Dominic

When I was in middle school I loved:
    Girls:
    Tate
    Arsinoe
    Lindall
    Lucia
    Makenna mn Josephine
    Suri

Boys:
    Kyler
    Liam
    Nathan
    Oliver
    Aaden

I still love Oliver. Liam and Nathan are okay. I don't know what I was thinking with Kyler but it was at the top of my list. The only girl name I would even consider using is Lucia with the nn Lucy and of course Josephine. My style has changed dramatically
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

When i was 13, I was convinced that the best name for a boy was Tristan. Wow. My tastes have certainly changed in the past 10 years.

Girls names included Baylee, Brenna, Ella, and Anna. Fairly predictable.
    proud aunt to
    Liam Joseph (b. 5/8/2006)
    Aurore Brynn (b. 10/13/2012)

Names I loved when I was a kid: Jenny, Samantha, Dominique, Lucifer, Wolf.
    Names I loved when I was a teenager: September, Sapphire, Sky, Hannah, Samantha, Darren, Damian, Clara, Cordelia, Artemis, Athena.

I still love Wolf, Damian, Clara, Athena and Cordelia.