Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    STAR_GIRL

As interesting as all these threads are that you are posting on, they have almost ALL been resolved. I realize that you are 19 years old, but you should have the courtesy to respond to threads where the questions are still RELEVANT. Many of these users figured out their answers long ago. There are current questions which have been pushed to pages 2 or 3 of this category, and will not get any more answers, because you insist on doing this. This is disruptive to everyone who wants to answer questions for people who STILL NEED HELP. It is inconsiderate, and as far as I'm concerned, you are SPAMMING this category! If I have a question it will be ignored because it will be buried under questions that have ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Quote Originally Posted by dylanrhys View Post
    Yes I'm 12. I'm in seventh grade. I don't know why people are so creeped out; it's just a story. Besides, I wasn't asking opinions on it. I just wanted a name.
    Um... what has society come to these days? I'm 13 (almost 14) and even my mind is not even close to that sick. How about a story about a girl that gets lost in the woods and finds some mysterious world or something???? How about you put the Nikki Minaj down and go listen to Avril Lavigne...

and andromedaathem 's comment.... Do NOT listen to that.

What do your parents think of this?????? have you even told them?????????
    Last edited by yolo199; April 21st, 2013 at 02:14 PM.
    -Alexis-
    teen berry

Quote Originally Posted by celianne View Post
    STAR_GIRL

As interesting as all these threads are that you are posting on, they have almost ALL been resolved. I realize that you are 19 years old, but you should have the courtesy to respond to threads where the questions are still RELEVANT. Many of these users figured out their answers long ago. There are current questions which have been pushed to pages 2 or 3 of this category, and will not get any more answers, because you insist on doing this. This is disruptive to everyone who wants to answer questions for people who STILL NEED HELP. It is inconsiderate, and as far as I'm concerned, you are SPAMMING this category! If I have a question it will be ignored because it will be buried under questions that have ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED.
    ....... Great advice... *rolls eyes*.....
    -Alexis-
    teen berry

@celianne: some of them are still open and haven't been answered, and I can't help it.

I have stated my opinion and am done with this conversation.