Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    You're 12 and writing Erotica stories??????????

This thread is a mixture of disgusting and laughable. Initially, I am somewhat irritated by the inappropriate use of the obviously politically-incorrect and ignorant term "slightly mentally disabled." Seriously? As someone who works with these "slightly mentally disabled" individuals on a daily basis, my feathers are "slightly" ruffled. Of course, then I see a 12 year old is writing this and it all makes sense. I'm no longer irritated - just laughing. The fact that this is for an erotic tale is the cherry on top. LOL, truly.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Susannah, Loretta, Georgia, Theodora
    Viggo, Thaddeus, Woodrow, Laszlo

I'm 19 and, if I'm correct, when I think of Anya I think of the nn for the main character in the movie Anastasia. It seems to quite fit, so, I'd say go for Anya.

Obviously this user is not seeking to genuinely engage in this forum, just shock and disgust people. It's time for him to be blocked from posting.

Guys, this is from three months ago. Along with the entire first page of this category, because star_girl went digging?
    I’m just trying to behave as I think a friend should behave. Granted, I haven’t had much practice.

~Elphaba Thropp, Wicked, by Gregory Maguire