Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    It does kind of flow one into the other as one name, I think because Gwen's so short, but there's no reason why it couldn't be used as a combo, and it works well with your other children. Personally I'm not a fan of either name but there's nothing wrong with them, per se, they're just not my cup of tea.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

An official vote with Nono, who said family significance trumps all. I love both Willa and Gwen and think they're totally fine together.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

NO. There is nothing wrong with it if that is the name YOU love. This is YOUR baby, you are naming it and no one else. Don't worry about others. Both names are pretty and have meaning. I also like that both have W's and both are 4 letters. That makes me feel they go together. I realize its a lot of W, but its not like you're naming her something crazy. You don't want to have regrets. She is the most special thing in your life so give her the most special name! -And don't ever discuss names with family (if you have a family like mine that is! Ha!) They might not like the NAME now but.they will love HER no matter what. good.luck!
    Last edited by kitkat; December 24th, 2012 at 10:21 AM.

I really like Willa Gwen. It's a beautiful combination to me!

Quote Originally Posted by uselesskitty View Post
    Although Willa is not my cup of tea, they sound absolutely fine together. I don't mind the double W sounds at all!
    These are my sentiments exactly. You have excellent reasons for choosing Willa Gwen, and it's a fine name!
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)