Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I agree- Willa and Gwen are better than Wilhelmina and Gwendolyn. Willa Gwen does flow together, and kind of becomes a single name. But it's quite pleasing to my ears. AND if you want, you could call her Billie once in a while! I love that.

I like it fine. I think it sounds a bit breathy when you say it aloud, but who's going to be saying her whole name all the time? It's a middle name and first name, so it's fine. I think it's lovely and it has great meaning to you. Use it!
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I think it sounds great. Not everyone is going to like the name you pick, but that's a good thing because we don't want to live in a world with everyone having similar names. I think that if you love it and it has great meaning to you, then don't be afraid of what others think.
    TTC #1 soon

Little Ladies: Willow*, Lily*, Rosalie, Freya, Mira, Everly, Orla, Aviva

Little Men: Hunter*, Maverick*, Griffin, Cole, Rowan, Wesley, Oakley, Jethro, Otto

*=Husband Approved

I guess I'm the only one that disagrees, but I don't like it that much at all. It sounds like Wilagwin to me when said outloud.
    Nothing against either name, but together I just think it becomes one word.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jack ~ Conor ~ Nolan ~ Mark ~ Samuel ~ Jeremy ~ Ian ~ Vincent ~ Evan
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil

I think it's lovely.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~