Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which is the safer bet?

morning berries!

**So we are between two names for our baby girl due in the spring. Eloise and Tessa .**

Tessa is my front runner right now for a few reasons but one is that I really don't want another name that is getting super popular...which I think eloise "might" be. Also I'm not terribly keen on the nn Ellie but can deal. I like Elle. Tessa rose a little but last year but still holding fairly steady. What do you think about it's future popularity? Still, I think Eloise is a gorgeous vintage name. So it's a tough choice. I do think Eloise might date over the years while Tessa might not for some reason.

Tessa Madeleine ( pronounced Mad e Lynn or Mad e Line?)

Tessa Adelaide,

Tessa Eloise. ( I might love this one!)

Tessa Alexandra?

Tessa Juliet wow I really like this!!

(another option is going with Tess and having her nn be Tessa...
    so Tess Amelia would be the combo). Or maybe Tess Adelaide? Hmmm

Eloise Amelia, Eloise Autumn, or Eloise Tessa?

Thanks!
    Last edited by bellarina; December 24th, 2012 at 02:29 PM.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

Tessa Eloise. Oh, and if you want to pronounce Madeleine as Mad-e-lin, it can be spelled Madelyn.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

Thanks!! I agree, I feel like Tessa is less trendy than Eloise and hopefully won't shoot up in popularity. Another name that is definitely not popular is Eleanora. Love it! Eleanora Tess or Eleanora hope? Also considering Theodora but sounds like I'm trying too hard? Other options are Isadora, Felicity, and Annelise. Hmmm
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

I really like Eloise, but can see your point about the Ellie nn. I think Tessa Eloise sound great together!

Thanks so much! I really like the idea of Tessa Eloise. Combines two names that I love. Still ge the trendy name without the worry of popularity spikes since it's just in the middle name spot