Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I know quite a few guys who rock Casey. It's a name that managed to stay masculine while at the same time climbing the ranks on the girls' side (and then dropping again). Most girls I know with the name spell it Kasey, Kacie, or some other "kutesy" way.

I think Warden, Greta, Eileen, Frieda, Lois, and Irene are all perfectly wearable as well.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

I know a 4 year old Casey, I found it refreshing! My middle name is Irene, after my grandmother, I would consider it as a nn for a future daughter.

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

I like Sally's spunky vintage feel, very similar to Molly and Ruby, I think. Not a fan of Irene, but I love Iris as an alternative. My favourite name on your list is Lois, with nickname Lo, so so cute!

I like Sally's spunky vintage feel, very similar to Molly and Ruby, I think. Not a fan of Irene, but I love Iris as an alternative. My favourite name on your list is Lois, with nickname Lo, so so cute!

BOYS
    Carl - I don't like Carl or Kurt but I thought other people did.
    Warden - Dislike, but I dislike most occupational names. I do sometimes recommend Ward as a short form of Edward. I only like Ward as a nickname though.
    Casey - I like this best on boys, actually. I prefer Cassie/Callie for girls and I like Casey on boys. It feels at home with Emmett and Aidan to me, and isn't as -an heavy as lots of Irish boy's names (I like Owen and Ronan and Finnian, too... but not together).

GIRLS
    Sally - I love Sally as well as Susie and Bette and some other vintage/rockabilly nicknames.
    Greta - I see this one all the time? I hate it... but I thought I was in the minority.
    Colleen, Eileen - These two suffer from being -eens, which is not considered a current suffix. I must admit I only like a few of them, most notably Kathleen and Eireen/Irene. I also like Erin.
    Frieda - Dislike.
    Lois - Dislike. I think that at the moment Lousia/Louise is more accepted but I don't like them either.
    Irene - I do like Irene. I also like Iris and Ivy.