Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Need help with Old Norse/Scandinavian, ect. names...

In an effort to find names I like as much as our first choice (our first choice is Pollux; there is a thread already as to why we are hesitant to choose this name), I'd like some help with Old Norse, Welsh, Icelandic, and that general geographic area names. I've reviewed lists upon lists, but I don't fully understand how many of them are pronounced. So if anyone on here can suggest unique but usable names that fit the bill, and can also provide an example of how they are said...I'd be most grateful.

Thanks, Berries!

I would like to know some old Scandanavian names as well.
    berry combo results
    copy the link into your internet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d47y3juii5a5ko3/berry%20combo%20summer%202014.pdf?dl=0

Pryderi (I've been in love with this one lately.)
    Haldor / Halldor
    Sindri
    Runi (http://www.behindthename.com/name/ru10ni)
    Per
    Pridbjorn
    Taliesin
    Calder
    Casnar
    Aneirin
    Arawn
    Gethin
    Caradoc

First one that comes to mind is Odin/Oden, which is the most usable one I know!

Icelandic:
    Aleifur, Atli, Bardi, Birgir, Bryngeir, Borkur, Dyri, Eilifur, Eldgrimur, Elvar, Erlendur, Finnur, Fjölvar, Fjölnir, Freybjorn, Freygardur, Freymundur, Frosti, Fylkir, Gamli, Gauti, Geirir, Gisli, Gissur, Haflidir, Halldor, Halogi, Hersir, Hildir, Hilmir, Holmur, Illugi, Jofull, Knutur, Kölur, Kvistur, Loftur, Lyngvi, Ormur, Ottar, Pietur, Refkell, Saxi, Sigfus, Sigtyr, Skorri, Skuli, Snorri, Sofus, Starri, Stigur, Sörli, Tyrfingur, Ulfur, Valur, Vatnar, Vebjörn, Vestar, Veseti, Vöttur.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]