Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I've missed you!

Hello again!

So the other half and I had a talk and agreed we would like to officially start to TTC number three..... and so here I am! I'm both extremely nervous and excited about starting the whole process again (pregnancy, newborn, and most of all NAMES!)

I have a pretty extensive list in my head already, but before I write it all down I would love to see what names you can suggest based on my boys' names: Maximilian Charles (who has a mountain of nicknames, most commonly called Max or Maxxie) and Felix James (yet to be blessed with a nickname that's stuck!)

So what do you think?....
    Max, Felix and .......
    Last edited by yvette1; May 1st, 2013 at 05:48 AM.
    Proud Mum of Maximilian Charles, Felix James and Harold William.

Not sure if the "x" theme was intentional, but some other names that could continue that trend...

Dexter
    Knox
    Rex/Rexford
    Xavier
    Xander
    Beatrix (nn Trixie)
    Roux
    Roxann/Roxanne/Roxanna

For a boy: Maximilian Charles nn'sMax, Maxxie, Felix James and Augustus/August Edward nn's Auggie, Gus (I really LOVE Auggie, much more than Gus!)
    For a girl: Maximilian Charles nn Max/Maxxie, Felix James and Aurelia Margaret

If you want to continue the 'x' theme:
    For a boy: Maximilian Charles nn Max/Maxxie, Felix James and Hendrix or Paxton nn Pax
    For a girl: Maximilian Charles nn Max/Maxxie, Felix James and Bellatrix nn Bella/Trix/Trixie/Ella

MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

For a boy, Alexander. It fits the x-theme (if that was your intention) very well without being tacky.

For a girl, Beatrix or Margaux. In a slight preference of Beatrix because it'll sound more in style with Maximillian and Felix. Alexandra could work too and very much (maybe even more than Beatrix) be in style with the boys' names.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"