Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is the flow as good as thought?

Milo Shey Oliver seems to flow soooo perfectly, almost too perfectly. If I ever had a boy I'd name him this. Bad move or no?
    Fourth daughter on the way
    ~Happy Mommy to four amazing daughters~

Kiddos:
    Scarlett Morgan (3/23/2004)
    Pheniox Gray (1/4/2006)
    Jordan Zoe (5/13/2009)
    Helena Olivia Charlotte (1/17/2013)

Well, when spoken it could be Mile O'Shay. So even though it flows, I guess the first 2 names kind of run into each other.

I actually think Milo Oliver Shey flows much better this way- it's not my style, but a very unique name!

Quote Originally Posted by grackym View Post
    I actually think Milo Oliver Shey flows much better this way- it's not my style, but a very unique name!
    I agree wholeheartedly. I think that Milo Oliver Shey is terrific. I am a huge fan of Milo and Oliver and Shey works well with these names. I also agree with shangrilaottawa about how Milo and Shey run together and can be misheard.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad~Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Claire~Esme Adora~Sophie Elinor

I think the original idea of Milo Shey Oliver is really nice! I wouldn't have thought of Mile O'Shey. I hear each name clearly. Don't forget that he would be known primarily as Milo, so I think people would recognize each name individually.