Names Searched Right Now:

Can you please help me with the order of my name combo? Not sure which sounds best...

Sophia is #2 on my girls list. I am using the middle names Adelaide and Kate to honor my two sisters. I just can't seem to decide which order would be best. Could you please let me know what you think?

Sophia Kate Adelaide
    Sophia Adelaide Kate

Our last name is one syllable ending in d, similar to Reed, so Adelaide isn't ideal with our last name and the whole over all flow isn't necessarily swoon-worthy, but we just love the significance of the combo. Thanks for your help!

Without using a surname, I preferred the flow of Sophia Adelaide Kate but I did not like the ending "a" in Sophia next to the beginning "a" in Adelaide. When I tried it next to the surname Reed, Sophia Kate Adelaide sounds better.

I would go with Sophia Kate Adelaide.
    Nathan Everett & Oliver Hamish
    Agnes Matilda & Marceline Greta

I like Sophia Adelaide Kate best. Knowing your surname, I just find Sophia Kate Adelaide a bit tongue-twistery. Neither is bad, but I like the overall flow of Sophia Adelaide Kate more.

P.S. Psst, empty your inbox! I want to reply to your PMs, but it won't let me, and for some reason the visitor messages feature is disabled on your page.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

I like Sophia Adelaide Kate Reid best too.

Although, Sophia Kate Adelaide Reid spells SKAR, like scar, that would be kind of cool, if your last name does indeed start with R.
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by lilysong View Post
    I like Sophia Adelaide Kate Reid best too.

Although, Sophia Kate Adelaide Reid spells SKAR, like scar, that would be kind of cool, if your last name does indeed start with R.
    It does not, that was just an example of a last name that sounds similar.