Names Searched Right Now:

Dinora vs Danira

Which name do you prefer?

Middle name might be Frances or Francesca, Helen/Helena/Helene. Other middle name ideas are welcome.
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

These two names seem more like smooshes to me even though they may be actual names (Dinah + Nora = Dinora/Danielle + Kira = Danira). The Hebrew/Aramaic name Dinora is used in Brazil. I like Dinora Frances. I've not heard of Danira but Danira Helen sounds good. You may also like the Russian name Dinara which means "treasure" and the Polish Danuta which means "given by God".
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I like the SOUND of Dinora better, but when I look at it I just see "dino." Because of that, I vote for Danira, which is pretty in its own right. Would Danora work?

How are you pronouncing Danira? Is the first 'A' as in DAY or as in BALL? If it is the former, I think it is interesting/kind of like the idea so far! As soon as I saw Danira, I pronounced it 'DAY-NEER-UH' in my mind immediately.
    In current favor of...:
    Boys: Ian, John, Lincoln
    Girls: Marin, Lena, Mareina

Thank you for your comments and suggestions!
    I don't like Danora unfortunately, Danira is said "dah-neer-ah" in my mind. I think Dinora wins out, Danira is too close to De
    Niro for my liking.
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele