Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Falling out of love with my favourites - Opinions please!

Could I please have some opinions on my top 10 girls names? I'm beginning to fall out of love with some of my favourites and some outside perspective would be great.

Lucy Primrose
    Alice Juliet
    Amelie Faye
    Madeline Sofia
    Rose Charlotte
    Annabella Claire
    Lillian Clara
    Ivy Elena
    Victoria Iris
    Ada Violet

Do these names match well, stylistically? Could you see them all as sisters? Thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Grace, Early 20's and Bride-to-Be...Dreaming of Future Babies.

Lucy Primrose, Alice Juliette, Rose Charlotte, Madeline Sophie, Lillian Faye, Ivy Elena, Amélie Winter.
    Mae Seraphina nn Maisy, Phoebe Luna, Annabella Violet, Kate Susannah.
    Noah Samuel, Rory Joshua, Luca Gabriel, Isaac Beau, Louis Daniel, Henry Rowan, William Elliott, Roman Alexander.

I can see them all being sisters, and the ones I like the most are: Rose Charlotte, Ivy Elena, Madeline Sofia.
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

They do sound like good sibsets. I like:

Ada Violet
    Alice Juliet
    Annabella Claire ( although I think Anabel Clara is cuter)
    And Lucy primrose ( adorable!)
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

I think you have some wonderful combos on your list.

I love...

Ada Violet - The look and sound of this combo is perfect! Antique charm alert!
    Lucy Primrose - Sweet and vintage.
    Alice Juliet - Gorgeously classic.

I like...

Amelie Faye - I would change it to Amelia Faye or Emilia Faye.
    Madeline Sofia - Two popular names sound bland and generic. Do you like Madeleine, Magdalena or Magda?
    Rose Charlotte - Charlotte Rose would flow better but it may be too predictable. Do you like Rose Carlotta? Rosa Meredith?

I don't like these combos due to look, sound or flow...

Annabella Claire - Annabella is a little too frilly and feminine. Do you like just Annabel Claire?
    Lillian Clara - Too many l's and a's in this combo. Lillian Claire is fine. How about the Latin Liliana or the French Liliane?
    Ivy Elena - I think Ivy Helena would be much better.
    Victoria Iris - The two strong r's and i's aren't ideal. Change it around and suddenly Iris Victoria sounds a lot better.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

They all match perfectly and like a previous post said they could all be sister's. I like all of the combo's and any girl would be lucky to have any of these pretty names but for some reason I don't love any of them. They are all nice and I can't quite put my finger on it as to why I don't love any particularl combo.

I think I like a name from each combo but it's either the first or middle that I don't like which is throwing me. I love Primrose, Alice, Amelie, Madeline, Rose, Clara, Ivy, Iris and Violet.

I think Rose Charlotte and Madeline Sofia are my favourites!