Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'm one who will almost always go for the longer version, because I seem to nickname everything by default. Like William for instance. If liam is my 'goal' i better choose William as a full name, because if Liam is the official name, he'll become a 'Lee' in my house! Funny how i am that way. I'm the same for Ellie. I better pick a longer name with that as a possible nickname, because Ellie on its own would be automatically nicknamed Elle!
    So I personally would choose Elizabeth, but I do think Eliza is fine/nice enough to stand on its own (i don't feel that way with many shorter names, so that means a lot in my mind, lol).

I agree with Pansy 100%. There are so many options with the full Elizabeth and you get to call her Eliza either way!
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

I prefer the name Elizabeth with the nickname Eliza. That way you have a nice traditional name, with a more modern version for a nickname. A great combination!

I prefer Elizabeth - so many more options. But if you are sure you will call her Eliza anyway, and if you don't want her to end up with another nickname, then I would go with Eliza. Eliza sounds like a complete name to me, not too nicknamey.

I would go with Eliza, since you want to shorten Elizabeth to Eliza anyway. Eliza feels like a full name to me, not just a nickname.
    Annie, mid-twenties, vegetarian, name lover. No kids yet, just two furbabies - Roxy & Layla.
    Top favorites for a girl: Beatrice Lily, Charlotte Amelia, Clara Louisa, Eliza Ruby, Josephine Alice, Katherine Annabel, Lillian Audrey, Margaret Helena, Matilda Iris, Philippa Violet
    Top favorites for a boy: Adrian Silas, Alexander Gray, Emmett Oliver, Jasper Milo, Julian Edward, Lucian Henry, Nathaniel August, Samuel Owen, Rowan Felix, Theodore August