Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Tallulah Belle was a girl in my brother's kindergarten class about ten years ago. I would never use it but i still think it's an awesome name : )

Liesl. I loved the Sound of Music!
    Teenberry - Writer - Singer
    Caroline Avery - Elena Katherine - Elizabeth Daisy "Liza" - Rebekah Laurel - Sophie Adelaide - Vida Madeleine
    Christopher Paul - Grayson Edward "Gray" - Gregory Skyler - Jeremy Stephan - Nicklaus Elijah "Klaus" - Sebastian Robert

Heather. There was a girl in my kindergarten class with that name and I thought it was the most beautiful name anyone could have. Not only that but she was sweet and pretty and had long soft brown hair which I admired. So her name came to mean a beautiful sweet girl.

@marycate: did your brother go to kindergarten with Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughter? lol
    long-time name nerd

~• my name list •~

Bonnie, as I named my stuffed animal this when I was 4 and it's not ever fallen out of favor since then.
    DD: Maria Julietta Grace - Dec 2013

Mona Maeve/Maeva Cordelia nn Dolly Magdalena Adelaide Geneva Fiona Flora Ramona Rose Katerina Juliet Aoife Odessa Sylvie Vera Guinevere Vivienne Marina Claire Eva/Ava Augusta Agatha Evelina Lavinia Alouetta

Jack Sawyer Owen Seamus Timothy Vaughn Frank Murphy Spencer Guy Conrad Graham Simon Trevor Theodore Maximus Pierce Mark Hank Rex Colm Leif Eamon Grady Grant Forrest North