Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Gabriel, still love it.

Pipilotta Victualia Schokomiza Ephrainstochter Langstrumpf - basically Pipi Longstockings name in German.
    I must have been 6 and I asked my mom if I could legally change me name to this. (My family will still ask me if I remember it - which duh! - and make fun at me occasionally at gatherings.) After that it was Alexandrina. My mom told me not to be ridiculous and not to change my name from Alexandra to Alexandrina. lol. To stop the argument she gave me a doll that year for christmas she had named Alexandrina. (Bt-dubs, it worked. )
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

Probably Catherine. I've loved it for close to 30 years now.
    ----
    Mom to N
    Malcolm, Tristan, Aaron, Garrett, Vincent
    Iris, Bridget, Bonnie, Averill, Petra

I used to love Violet (and still do!) at the age of about seven because it sounded so princessy and my favourite colour was purple. I guess I was ahead of the trends...

Another one I loved was Jessica and I used to name all my dolls that. I was convinced until maybe a couple of years ago that my first daughter would be called Jessica. I still think it's a pretty name but waaay too overdone for my liking.

The only boys' name I remember really almost obsessing over was Liam. I'd still use it, but as a nn for William
    Erin, 14-year-old name nerd.

Elias | Caleb | Lucas | William | August | Reuben | Emmett | Jago | Finn
    Lydia | Adelaide | Emmeline | Violet | Rosalie | Eliza | Maeve | Saskia | Alice

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9815089

I've been making name lists since I was eight or nine years old, and the first name I fell in love with was Jessica Renee. I thought it sounded so elegant and lovely. Now I can't imagine ever using or liking it; the names sound too dated to me.
    anne teresa. 18.
    bibliophile & anglophile.
    "if you'll only call me anne spelled with an e i shall try to reconcile myself to not being called cordelia." -anne of green gables

ladies:
    Katherine, Lucy, Adelaide, Elizabeth, Elanor, Julia, Hazel,
    Margaret, Elodie, Anneliese, Marian, Aurelia, Vivian
    gentlemen:
    James, Atticus, Malachi, Ezra, Lewis, Benjamin, Alexander, Matthias
    Gabriel, Finn, Dietrich, Kieran, Henry, Fletcher, Dominic, Lysander