Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Linnea! Like the little girl from the book about Monet?

My very first name I liked was Lola, I had many stuffed animals named Lola.
    First name I considered using for a daughter was Amber, I think I was 11.
    Auntie to Connor Douglas (June 2012) & Parker Isabella (Oct 2013)

~*Ariadne*Celeste*Esmé*Deirdre*Linnéa*~
    ~*Cian*Everett*Julian*Soren*Theodore*~

My full list here. Please comment and I'll comment on yours
    I believe that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

(Not currently expecting or TTC)

When I was really young I wished my name was Jennifer, with the nickname Jenny (I wanted a more common name, now I'm glad I don't share my name with a lot of other people!)
    When I was in 4th grade I got this book: http://www.abebooks.com/978059043906...0590439065/plp thus starting my interest in names. My favorite name at that time was Bridget, until I learned that all my friends hated it.
    Favorite names at the moment:
    Simone Sage
    Andre Larion

Other names I like: Veronica Vivian Lydia Octavia Bianca Flora Zulima Augustine Elsa Avalon Zamora Carmina

I first remember having favorite names at about 8 years old. For a girl it was Zoey and for boy either Jacob or Ryle, which is how I thought Riley was spelled.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemeg View Post
    The first name that i adored was Calandra. I first saw the name in a children's book when I was about 8 too. I forget the name of the book, but I remember the the mom in the book had many children. She chose the name of the children by the birth number and location in a baby name book. Ie the first born boy was named from the first male "a" name in the baby name book. Calandra was the third "c" name for the girls... I thought that was kind of fun.

I know what book you mean. It was called Ten Kids, No pets...the kids were named Abigail, Bainbridge, Calandra, Dagwood, Eberhard, Faustine, Gardenia, Hannah, Ira, Janthina, and Keegan. Lol I had a doll named Calandra May after the girl in the book as a kid
    Anya Angelina, Alessandra Mary, Delilah Claire, Adella India, Lydia Emanuella, Susannah Lenore, Caroline Michaela, Rikarah Jade, Liadah Cristina, Leah Cassandra, Alicia Cordelia, Eliza Francesca, Jade Antonia, Jessamine Faith, Audrina Rosemary, Shana Ariadne, Dana Rachel
    Nathaniel Malachi, Wesley Joseph, Gavin Daniel, Daniel Alexander, Lewis Malcolm, Jared Levi, Jesse Gabriel, Connor Michael, Callum Wade, Keegan Jude, Quentin Dominick, Micah Lucian, Miguel Antonio, Adam Gabriel