Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Anastasia

When I was little, my dolls were all named after my friends... when I was a little older I found Anastasia & babynames.com said at the time that it meant "she who will rise again" (they've since changed the meaning to the same thing other sites say: "resurrection"). The name, especially with that meaning captured my imagination & I always wanted to have a baby girl named Anastasia. I've moved on since then, but the name is still on my list
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

The first name that i adored was Calandra. I first saw the name in a children's book when I was about 8 too. I forget the name of the book, but I remember the the mom in the book had many children. She chose the name of the children by the birth number and location in a baby name book. Ie the first born boy was named from the first male "a" name in the baby name book. Calandra was the third "c" name for the girls... I thought that was kind of fun.

Taryn was the first name I ever really loved.
    Olivia <3

Good Luck!

I'm not sure, but it was possibly Apollo, Artemis, or Elliot. Those are the three names from childhood that I still love. Also, I have this weird memory of writing a story in the 1st grade about this kid named Bryan who was in my class. I called him Pedro in the story. I'm not sure if I loved the name Pedro, or if I just thought he looked like a Pedro. But there you have it.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

Sadie. I wanted a daughter named Sadie Mae for a long, long time.

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil