Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Alexis Madeline or any names that could serve as long versions of Lexy or Mady.

However, NOW I would never use these :P
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

I loved Cassandra when I was really little. I wanted my name to be Cassie SO bad. Cassandra Rose. I'm so glad that is not my name now and I would definitely never use it for a daughter.

I really fell in love with Lorelai when I was a teenager. That is one that I actually wanted to name a daughter and I go back and forth with whether I would still use it or not. I suppose Lorelei is the better spelling... but I REALLY love(d) Gilmore Girls. haha.

Sierra Ann
    No babies yet, just novel babies!
    Charlie, August, Jonas, Lincoln, Beckett, Whittaker
    Aurelie, Carolina, Lorelei, Selah, Annelie, Coralie
    http://distinctivelyknown.tumblr.com

The first name I can remember falling in love with was Gabriel.
    I was 8 and read it in 'The Giver' and I decided I would use that for my first son. From then on, it never got any lower than #1 up until I was about 5 months pregnant and decided the little guy's profile in the ultrasound didn't look like a Gabriel. I adore my son's name and have tried to picture it on him, but I know it wouldn't have fit as well as Dominic does. I have never been able to fall out of love with my Gabriel though. For now it still remains in it's #1 spot for a second "someday baby boy". =]

First name I ever loved: Gideon. I love it. I wish I could use it but DH would laugh me off the face if the earth for it.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Eliza

Early high school, I started loving it while reading Shamon King manga. Sill love it, though it's rising and now it's only my sixth favorite after Veronica, Cordelia, Gwen, Fiona, and Helena. Current combo is Eliza Florence.
    Vote on my namelist? http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9753865

G: Veronica ~ Gwen ~ Cordelia ~ Fiona ~ Helena ~ Susannah ~ Daphne ~ Odette ~ Eliza
    B: Dexter ~ Simon ~ Malcolm ~ Isaac ~ Clark ~ Damien ~ Arthur ~ Thomas ~ Harvey