Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Im not sure which came first- Adanya or Bianca

Bridget. When I was about 4 years old, a teenage girl who was helping in the church nursery or Sunday School was named Bridget, and I remember thinking I loved that name. (Later, when I was 7, I decided on the names Elizabeth and Christopher for my future children. There were some fluctuations of my favorite names in my teens. By my early 20s, the names were Christina and David. By the time, I got married, my favorite girls' name was Rebecca, and my favorite boys' name was Eric, and secondly Nicholas.)
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

Abigail. I don't even know where I came across it--probably the story of David and Abigail in a church lesson--and I thought it was just perfect. I literally became so obsessed about it I got sick with it. Like when you listen to your favorite song way too many times. I still really like Abigail, but it's a bit boring as a FN for me now. I still like hearing it, though (well, minus the nn Abby! Abby just seems quite bland to me).
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Ian Alexander. I was about ten, and just fell in love with the name after hearing it at school one day. Ten years later, it's still my #1 favorite name for a boy.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux

I "think" it was Fiona. I was four and it was the name of the main character on my favorite television show. I named my first doll after it.
    The first favorite I was actually "aware" was my favorite was Charlotte. Since I was eight.

Boys: Daniel was my first favorite at Age 7. Named my cat that name unfortunately so its out
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia