Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Red face Corinne or Holland?

My husband and I want a name for our baby girl on the way that is not trendy and not popular. We like both these names: Corinne (2nd syllable pronounced "in") and Holland. Corinne's nickname would likely be Cora. Holland's nickname would likely be Holly. But I'd really like to focus on the full/proper name here. Which do you like better?

Some middle name combinations are:

Corinne Holland Grace
    Corinne Autumn Grace

Holland Corinne Grace

Our last name starts with "L".

Thank you for your help! Maybe talking it out like this will help us choose

I prefer Corinne Holland Grace, but both are very pretty!

'Jess' Jessica Emily Faith
    Living down under...
    Australian/German/South African/Scottish/English/Irish/Romani
    Elsa: Mystical, magical, completely unique, baffling and all her own

Ronan: Spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Mary Belle - Conrad - Elaina/Elena? - Jonas

My favorite is Corinne Autumn Grace, because I think it flows the best, but since you love the name Holland, I would do Corinne Holland Grace. I prefer Corinne as a first name over Holland because Holland will forever be associated with a location, whereas Corinne will more easily be associated with a person. The -land ending in Holland makes it decidedly a place rather than a girl. I do like the sound of the word, but I would recommend maybe Hollis instead of Holland if you wanted to go that route. Corinne is beautiful.

ooo I know it's not one of your combo's but I LOVE Holland Autumn Grace, love love love. Holly is adorable and I would also argue that the short 'o' sound in Holly ages very well and makes a sophisticated nn for an adult woman too.
    22 year old university student name nerd
    Favourite Names =
    Casper, Leo, Rudy, Stephen, Riley, Samuel, Theodore, Marcel, John
    Eleanor, Poppy, Lucy, Jocelyn, Georgia, Bellamy, Zara, Rose

I prefer Corinne. Holland is sweet but nowhere near as elegant or timeless as Corinne.
    Eliza + Beatrix + Constance + Romilly + Clementine + Freya + Mabel + Agnes + Betty + Margot
    Felix + Ivo + Calloway + Walter + Linus + Otto + August + Hugo + Zebedee + Rollo + Phineas