Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Our first date was on my 20th birthday, we got married when I was 25, and Baby Girl is due one week before my 30th -- which is one month away!! We took a long time to have kids because we wanted to be financially secure and are obsessed with traveling. Now we feel like we've seen all we've needed to and the best is yet to come!

Were together for a year, engaged for just over a year, then married for 6 months, now prego - all on purpose <- I say this because people ask a lot since we're still "very young" in most people's eyes. At 25 we feel just right!

We were only married 2 months when we got pregnant. Mind you we were using a bc method that is in the 99% of working but we were in the 1%. Not what we had planned but we obviously love our oldest and the others who came after. DH and I met when we were 14 and dated for a dew months in high school. Went to different colleges and ended up reconnecting the summer before my senior year (he had switcheds majors so he finished in 5, me in 4) . We married the August after I was done and had Sent the next July. As I said before, I was in a weird demographic as a mom being newly married with a 4 year degree.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

We have been together 8 years and have been married for almost 6 years and we are just now TTC number one. I am 31 and DH is 33. We definitely have enjoyed our time as a married couple and did not want to give up the travel and the indulgences that having dual income with no kids provided. We are finally ready to slow down a bit and hopefully have a baby in 2013!

We have been together 6 years, and our eldest daughter is 4 years old. We only married 2 years ago.