Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    I found one post offensive Alzora, but not yours. To each their own works all ways - you have just as much right to choose to abstain until marriage as others have not to.
    Its posts where people try to tell other people what is right and what they should all be doing that I find offensive.
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks

Okay, well I advice you not to do what I did! My husband and I were together for just 6 months before I fell pregnant with Ellie. We were both 15 at the time and VERY young. But I am so lucky that we both stuck together, we are both married and we have 4 more children.
    Bree
    Proud mama to..

Eliska Seraphine (b. 3rd March 2001)
    Gabriel Blake 'Gabe' (b. 12th May 2008)
    Naomi Sage (b. 22nd August 2010)
    Scarlett Rowena (b. 28th September 2012)
    Murphy Atticus (b. 28th September 2012)

Top Choices:
    Coralie Nell ~ Juliette Rue ~ Claira Mae
    Willard Pasha ~ Hugo Elliott ~ River Thackeray

Quote Originally Posted by hayleyinwonderland View Post
    I found one post offensive Alzora, but not yours. To each their own works all ways - you have just as much right to choose to abstain until marriage as others have not to.
    Its posts where people try to tell other people what is right and what they should all be doing that I find offensive.
    Yeah, that was what I was going to say.

Bree, you are so impressive. I had the worst taste in boys when I was fifteen.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

What Hayley said!

Hope I wasn't the one who was being offensive. I know who offended me slightly, more mind me feel like saying "take a chill pill".

Personally, I feel that everyone is entitled to an opinion on the subject and should be allowed to say "My religion makes me believe a certain way so I disapprove or such an such" but that's just that persons opinion.

Just like I should be able to say "I disagree with some of my friends life choices" without offending anyone. And to clarify, I don't disagree with getting pregnant early, I mostly disagree with their choice to jump into marriage with someone they don't love just because they were pregnant. I'm of the opinion that just because you accidentally got pregnant, doesn't mean you should jump right into a marriage. Stay together and make it work, but you don't have to jump into a marriage you may regret, and certainly not with someone you don't love.

Anyway, hope that's cleared up, and everyone try to remember that there are other people in the world whose opinions on this subject differ from yours so we can all have a polite discussion about this.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014