Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Yeah, I'm really interested in everyone's ages, along with their relationship timelines. I'm 25 and I've been married for a year and half (got engaged six months into dating!)--and I think we'll probably wait another handful of years. Probably about 5 years total together before les bebes--3 years married, and six years at my job--enough of a tenure to go part-time after kids.
    Last edited by claredelune; December 15th, 2012 at 02:35 AM.
    --Taylor
    I love many names, but the names that fit my family are the venerable old lived-in classics, unfussy, weighted with history, polished like stones through much use.
    <3 Martha Frances, February 2014

05/04: started dating
    05/09: married
    03/12: Antoine

"tried" to conceive for 1 week. Did not expect it to work quite that quickly, which threw a very very large wrench in the works re: my job.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

I started dating Cody when we were 13. We broke up for a teeny amount of time in there and I dated some other people, he did too.

We got married when we were 18. We've been married 3 years. For our 3 year wedding anniversary, I told him I was pregnant. So we were together a total of 8 (almost 9) years together. 3 of those married before getting pregnant with our first.

My friends were completely different. One married a 40 year old when she was 20 and already pregnant with someone else's baby. 2 have babies with no men in their lives. One got married at 19 to another almost 40 year old man and got pregnant pretty quickly after (the sad thing is, she only married him to have a baby. She hates him.) One of them got married when she found out she was pregnant.

I completely disapprove of the choices they've made concerning marriage and children, but it's not my life. Most of them are unhappy. Only one of them is still unmarried, though in a happy relationship, and with no children. She's waiting until she's graduates in the spring, gets her career going, and has been married for several years.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Will and I have been together for 6 years in April. Only married since very recently. Rowan was born when we were unmarried, after we had been together for 4 1/2 years. My best friend just got married in September after living with her boyfriend for 2 1/2 years, and she is 10 weeks pregnant. We joke her conservative religious family thinks they were really in a hurry after their wedding when in reality they weren't trying at all.
    My cherished daughter, Rowan Jane. ~b. 10/2011~

Sawyer ~ Aven ~ Elowen ~ Sage ~ Eilonwy ~ Eleanor
    Morgan ~ Asher ~ ___ ~ ___ ~ Currently trying to fill the blanks...

Trying for #2 in January 2014.

We had been married for 2 years when my son was born.

ETA: and it's not because we're super conservative or anything of the sort. I'm getting a very judgmental vibe from this post.
    Last edited by meogan; December 15th, 2012 at 12:47 AM.