Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    For me, I was so tired a few days before AF and during the days it was suppose to be happening and a few days after before I tested. I didn't feel sick right away, that came a bit later, and my breasts were super sore (like they hurt so bad just from being brushed against by my bra) a few days before AF. That was it for me.

The sickness started something like a week after AF, and the trouble sleeping a little later. The sickness is mostly gone, but sometimes I still have trouble sleeping. The aversion to food smells happened right there with the sickness.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Horrible vomiting and migraines!
    Unfortunately the vomiting lasted my whole pregnancy both times
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I had migraines regularly, but I was down to only about 3 a month. I haven't had a single one since I found out I was pregnant. It's interesting that what was a symptom for someone else was alleviated for me. Because I was pretty used to frequent vomiting and considered myself to have a weak stomach, and because my morning sickness was so intense early on, I expected it to last a lot longer than it did. I was so fortunate that it let up when it did, because it was about a week before moving across state lines and I spent 24 hours driving over the course of 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfualex View Post
    I had migraines regularly, but I was down to only about 3 a month. I haven't had a single one since I found out I was pregnant. It's interesting that what was a symptom for someone else was alleviated for me.
    I've had a very similar experience. I was typically getting about 1 migraine per month prior to pregnancy, but I'm currently 34 weeks along and haven't had one for months and months now. I'm really hoping that the headaches don't reappear as soon as I've given birth.

To answer the original poster's question, though...my first symptoms of pregnancy: basically none.

The whole thing was unanticipated, and I didn't realize until I was 6 or 7 weeks along or something like that. Up to that point, I seriously had no symptoms at all (and also mistook implantation bleeding for a light period). Around 6 or 7 weeks I started having slight nausea, but it really wasn't that remarkable/bad.
    Last edited by cressida; December 15th, 2012 at 04:55 AM.
    *Mother to twins Charles and Samuel*

I was incredibly thirsty and couldn't be satisfied. Also, my breasts hurt.