Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Mn for Lyra

Mn for Lyra

I am looking for a middle name that would go well with Lyra. I have toyed with several names, of all different groups, and I can't seem to find that one that just FITS. DH really likes any of these, but especially Elowen, Hazel and AliceDo these names work? How do you feel about the way they sound with our last name which is similar to Dezman? I'm also hesitant to use the S names, because of the initials LSD…but may if I love the name enough. I am a fan of vintage names, bird names, alice and wonderland, and any name where there won't be 800 of the same in a class. I was a first/last name child all throught my school years because of the popularity of my name. I have always hate that my first husband wouldn't allow me to give my other two children more original names. Luckily my second husband is not as determined to have names that are considered "normal"

Lyra Elowen
    Lyra Alice
    Lyra Hazel
    Lyra Coraline
    Lyra Elyse
    Lyra Corinne
    Lyra Briony
    Lyra Beatrix
    Lyra Saoirse
    Lyra Sparrow
    Lyra Wren
    Mom to two rambunctious little sprites: Connor Michael 9/5/03 and Jack Alexander 12/22/07
    And our fiery yet sweet Isla Rosalind - 12/29/13

SURPRISE! Baby #4 expected July, 2015!!

Future Children: Truett Lee | ______Joyce???

Current Loves: Wren | Beatrix | Elyse | Hazel | Olive |Elowen
    Tate | Torin | Gale | Truett | Liam | Oliver | Oscar | Orson | Elias | Cohen

Lyra sounds and looks pretty whimsical, so I think it goes better with a more vintage/classic sounding name. Of the combos you listed, I like Lyra Beatrix and Lyra Hazel best.
    ~Favorites of the moment~

Girls: Sonya, Caroline, Sakura, Carmilla, Terra
    Boys: Conrad, Fain, Marcelo, Serge, Isidoro

Vote on my name list!

i like Lyra Sparrow

I like Coraline and Corrine with the flow of Lyra and your last name. I love Wren and Alice but unsure of them with Lyra?
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold/Ottilie Amina*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *