Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb HELP! Morning sickness today?

Hello Berries!

So, it all started a few days ago. I thought I might be coming down with something so I stayed home and rested all day. I took a anap in the afternoo and when I woke up I had a ceaser wrap. The taste and smell of the dressing immediatley made me feel like I was going to throe up. Ever since then my stomach hasnt been quite normal. I can eat but it is more like I have to nibble.on things. The past two nights I have had trouble sleeping. Twoo nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night feeling nauseous. Then this morning as soon as I woke up I rushed to the bathroom feeling nauseous. It doesnt 'go away' during the day. It gets better usually but doesnt disappear. On top of that I am.extremely achey, (arms, legs, ribs). My husband said aroun my aereolas looked bruised last night. I have been feeling lightheaded, and short of breath easily.

I am really wondering if I could be pregnant?

Oh and I forgot to mention as well.... extremely fatigued. I feel like I am going to fall asleeo all day long and caffein does NOT help!

Where are you in your cycle? I think I'd take a test if you're close enough to when your period should arrive.

I didn't have nausea that early, but everyone's different. The areola changes are the big thing you listed that doesn't have an easy alternate reason for me (I can write off fatigue for awhile, same w/ stomach unease, but that and all together would have me picking up a test.)

Good luck! Let us know what happens!

Only a test/doctor can tell you for sure, but from the sounds of it you could be. Nausea and fatigue are common symptoms. Everyone I know who has been pregnant has had both.

Here is a site that list the symptoms you have and more:
    http://www.americanpregnancy.org/get...ysymptoms.html

so it's possible
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

It kind of sounds like the flu... but why not take a pregnancy test to find out?