Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

First and last too similar?

Hey there berries!

This is my first child and I am trying to stick to an Irish name. I'm blessed with a little boy and I'm trying to pry myself away from Liam because of the rise in popularity. So my next obsession is Cullen. Now the issue here is that the baby's last name is Colley (yes, like the dog) and I can't tell if its just too similar sounding and I'm pretending its not because I love it so much and want it to work! I'd love some help here and any other name suggestions I can get from you guys!

Thanks!

Angelia

Yes, it is too close. Liam is a beautiful name. I wouldn't worry about the popularity too much if you love a name.

Yeah, that's a huge tongue twister! Liam is quite high on the popularity list, so I understand your concern, but if that is truly the name you love, you should use it! If you're still concerned:

Ciaran
    Cormac (also rather hard to say with your last name)
    Finnegan
    Finnian
    Lorcan
    Rafferty
    Ronan
    Rowan
    Sullivan

Good luck!
    ~* Not Expecting, Just Collecting *~
    Beatrix | Bryony | Cordelia | Eloise | Felicity | Guinevere | Matilda | Penelope | Tabitha | Winifred
    August | Dorian | Ezra | George | Hugo | Leopold | Lysander | Oberon | Theodore | Truman

I think it is to similar. I love the name Liam Colley! If you really love it don't worry about the popularity. If you really want to avoid it though what about :

Seumus
    Aiden/Ayden
    Flynn
    Euston
    Roark
    Sloan
    Declan
    Miles
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Have you thought about Leif, Angus, Ronan, Sullivan, Torin, or Keegan? These are all nice Irish names. Good luck! (:
    Crushes: Casper & Isobel.