Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Trying to find middle name

We are having a girl and would like to find a middle name that honors my father who passed away. His name was thomas. We cant think of an equivalent name for a girl except for tamsin. Tamsin would be great but sounds funny with our last name. Any other ideas that could help? Thanks in advance!

One of my very favorite names is Thomasina. It's so pretty!

I think Thoma and Tomi would be very cute as mn's even though they are a more masculine name they would work.

I absolutely adore Thomasin and Thomasina. Perfect middle names (you'd have to be brave to put them up front).

Nothing wrong with Tamsin, but I much prefer the above, and they ring truer to Thomas for obvious reasons.
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

I loooove Thomasin. I think it is gorgeous. I think it is emelis I learned it from, actually. I really like it. Thomasina is nice too - I like Victorian-era feminizations.