Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    I love a lot of dated names, mostly from the 80's: Christine, Rebecca, Michelle, Laura/Laurie...I'm sure there are more.

I think of "dated" meaning you can tell by the name in which decade the bearer was born, and would be surprised to find someone older or younger with that name. I don't think that is bad thing though. I'm a Jessica born in the 80's, no surprise there.

My favorite "dated" names:
    Jason
    Justin
    Brad
    Jamie
    Courtney
    Nicole
    Amy

Andrew
    Meghan
    Kayla

Aidan
    Emma/Emily

Olivia <3

Good Luck!

My name is Cynthia too, and it was really uncommon while I was growing up! I only knew one other Cynthia until I graduated high school. It wasn't until I became a name-nerd that I realized that at one time Cynthia was super popular and is now considered dated. To me it always seemed elegant and interesting thanks to its Greek history. It is was also relatively uncommon where I live. In fact, I still only know a handful of Cynthias.

I always thought the name Jessica, nn Jess or Jessie, is pretty no matter how dated it is.

I like Marie, Justine, Joanna (and the more stern Joan, of course), Janine, Heather, Jennie, Linda, Helene..
    Pandora, Tillie, Echo, Flora, Eira, Vienna, Rosalind