Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kala_way View Post
    Dawn.
    I think it's beautiful, but it definitely has that dated feel.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Resident Norwegian, feel free to ask any questions regarding lovely Norse names and such! I'm more than happy to help ^^

Maeva + Everild + Rosa + Nimue + Ondine + Anaïs + Ophelia + Clio + Ariadne + Nona + Persephone + Lux
    Ambrose + Jorah + Philo + Silas + Orpheus + Hallam + Idris + Leonidas + Orion + Emrys + Graeme + Laszlo

Pearl + Valentine + Noble + Bloom + Prosper + Starling + Wren + Forest + Boone + Evening + Hero + Vesper + Royal

I like
    Tracy
    Christina
    Susan
    Robin
    Ruth

There are more but I can't think right now!
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Well some people find Carla and Diana dated but since they and their names are so associated with glamour (Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, Princess Diana), I love them and don't see them as old or frumpy or, well, dated. Same goes for Samantha (Cameron) and Jacqueline (Kennedy) though I don't find the names quite as beautiful. Oh, and Melanie- I love the name and the Gone With the Wind character, and I know a wonderful Melanie IRL who was actually named after her!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!