Names Searched Right Now:

Gender Needle Predictor

Hi All,

Today my sister did the needle gender prediction, where you dangle a string over your palm and how many times it starts and stops is how many children you will have. If it dangles in circles, it's a girl and if it dangles in a line its a boy. I'm just curious if anyone else has done this, and if so, was it right?

I'm curious how my stock I should put into the outcome I got.

I did all the old wives tales and tricks for gender prediction. Every one said boy. We are having a girl. I have learned not only from my case, they are all bogus (but still fun).
    Mommy to Ivory (the cat), Hudson (the bulldog mix), and LittleFoot aka Lilla (the lab x terrier).

Our little girl is due February 2013.

I agree. It's fun, but don't put too much stock in it. For me, everything said I was having a girl, except the ultrasound. Feel free to try them, but take it all with a grain of salt.

I didn't do that particular test, but when I was pregnant my mom and I did the wedding band over the belly one. It spun in a circle and a couple months later I found out I was having a girl. Obviously it's just an old wives tale, but it's fun to guess before the ultrasound! That particular wedding band also correctly predicted my gender and my brother's, so it's a nice tradition.

Thank you all for sharing your stories!