Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks for the suggestions! My husband actually loves the name "Cy", but I have a cousin that named his son that (honoring a Cyrus), and I don't want to step on toes. McClain was actually a name we agreed on for our first son, but my husband decided he liked it much more for a girl. I would love to use any "Mac" name, as I had an uncle Mack, but again, the husband isn't too keen on it. I LOVE Brogan... I'm not sure if I mentioned it to my husband last go round or not. We actually agreed on Sloan for a girl, but I don't think I would use it as it's quite popular.

What about Grady? It has a western feel to me (John Grady Cole in All the Pretty Horses)... And it isn't super popular.

Amos - instead of Asa
    Banner
    Bertram - nn Bram
    Gareth
    Garner - as in James the Maverick
    Quentin - instead of Quade
    Radley - instead of Ridley
    Richard - nn Hardy
    Virgil
    Wallace - instead of Waylon
    Warren - instead of Wyatt
    Wilder
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Since you agreed on Sloane for a future girl and you already have a Sullivan
    How about considering other irish surnames or surname derivatives for a boy? (it would be a cool connective theme).

Braden
    Brennan
    Carey
    Donovan
    Duane/Dwayne
    Finnigan
    Gallagher
    Grady
    Keegan
    Kelly
    Murphy
    Nolan
    Rowan
    Reagan

PS: These are just the ones I liked but you can easily find a few more on behindthename.com but setting your search parameters in the advanced search.
    Last edited by lexiem; December 8th, 2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: added PS:
    Aurelia - Endora - Illyria - Lorelei - Merida - Ofelia - Penrose - Tabitha - Viola - Zenobia
    Alaric - Anton - Cedric - Dexter - Erich - Felix - Hector - Hendrik - Leonidas - Victor
    Engaged to the best Man in the World. (God-mama to Lawrence, a little bundle of sunshine).

I was about to suggest Sylvan and then I realized that would be terrible for Sullivan's baby brother.

Brooks is too common? It's a family name for me and I have only ever heard of one person who had it as a first name.

How about:
    Westcott
    Garron
    Simeon