Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate the assistance and your comments!

I love Chase. I had it on my list but my husband vetoed. Jed reminds me of someone southern so it doesnt' seem to go well with Teya to my ear. I also worry that Packer would lead to quite a bit of teasing (think of a homophobic slang term), so I'd avoid that name. From others' lists, Cruz seems like a good pick as well.

I like Jed and Jake but prefer the longer forms Jedidiah and Jacoby (jah-COH-bee).

Chase is ok but not a favorite.

I can see teasing potential for Carver and Packer but for different reasons.

What about....

Judd/Judson
    Bridger
    Miller
    Fletcher
    Coleson/Colson
    Paxton
    Colton
    Oakley
    Everett
    Easton
    Benton

@Rollo-- in an American accent, where the R is clearly pronounced, Teya and Carver/Packer sound quite different.

I think Packer absolutely has to be eliminated-- think 'fudge packer.' Carver is interesting, as a possible homage to the writer or to George Washington Carver, but it is a little bit violent what with the common verb 'carve' meaning to slice up.

Jed & Jake sound a little short and incomplete; perhaps Jacoby or Santiago?

Also:

Diego
    Joaquin
    Fletcher
    Archer
    Cooper
    Ritter
    Seaver
    Keifer
    Foster
    Frasier
    Denver
    Alder
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Tariq

I like Jake from your list.

Packer has too much teasing potential. Maybe Parker? Carver is too violent sounding for me as well. Jed is too redneck and where I live it is a bit of a joke name. Chase is ok, but I know a couple of dogs with the name, so it is kind of ruined for me.