Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

Genevieve: I don't think people will call your daughter Jenny unless you nickname her that. I think that Genevieve would be more difficult to spell.

Penelope: I think Penelope may be more popular on Nameberry than it is in the real world. I wouldn't worry about Penelope becoming too popular. It sounds great with Leo and contains the same "O" sound as Leo. I wouldn't name my daughter Penelope becaue it looks like "Pen elope". Like a pen is eloping with a piece of paper.

Some suggestions:
    I think that Aurora, Charlotte, Cora, Eleanor, Violet & Leo sound great together!

Thanks for your opinions! I think I am leaning more towards Genevieve but I still haven't decided 100 percent. Margot is one we both love but we got some not so great feedback on nameberry about it sounding rhymy with Leo. Leo and Margot.
    ~Beautiful son Leo Alexander born 2012~

Girls: Evangeline~Penelope~Emmeline~Margot~Caroline~Augus ta

Boys: Oliver~Everett~Henry~Leo~Sebastian~Felix~Arthur

I have never really liked Penelope, sorry. I think Genevieve is beautiful and lends itself to all the nicknames you like. I'm a teacher and I ask every student if there is something they prefer to be called on the first day of school. Many of my coworkers do the same. I think you could avoid most people calling her Jenny. Like pp mentioned, however, you can't control what other people call her. That shouldn't stop you from using Genevieve though. I think it's. great choice.

@lovelywillow: I actually really like Leo and Margot together. They don't sound too much alike, except for the 'o' ending sound.
    Margot Catherine would be just beautiful!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace, Luke Donovan