Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    New England
    *Magnolia Alice /Evangeline Wildflower/ Emmeline Willow*

*Anouk, Amoret, Cordelia, Olive, Beatrix, Eugenie, Marigold, Adelina, Ondine, Guinevere, Luna, Neve, Georgiana, Atalune, Grey, Snow, Matilda, Fleur, Sophie, Florence, Clover, Ottlilie, Sophronia, Guinivere*

*Augusten Wolf/ Rowan Silas/Atlas Wolf*

*Osias, Caius, Cashel, Westley, Fennec, Grey, Thatcher, Ignatius, Hawthorne, Benedict, Atlas, Asher, Hugo,Caspian, August *

Genevieve: I don't think people will call your daughter Jenny unless you nickname her that. I think that Genevieve would be more difficult to spell.

Penelope: I think Penelope may be more popular on Nameberry than it is in the real world. I wouldn't worry about Penelope becoming too popular. It sounds great with Leo and contains the same "O" sound as Leo. I wouldn't name my daughter Penelope becaue it looks like "Pen elope". Like a pen is eloping with a piece of paper.

Some suggestions:
    I think that Aurora, Charlotte, Cora, Eleanor, Violet & Leo sound great together!

Thanks for your opinions! I think I am leaning more towards Genevieve but I still haven't decided 100 percent. Margot is one we both love but we got some not so great feedback on nameberry about it sounding rhymy with Leo. Leo and Margot.
    ~Beautiful son Leo Alexander born 2012~

Girls: Evangeline~Penelope~Emmeline~Margot~Caroline~Augus ta

Boys: Oliver~Everett~Henry~Leo~Sebastian~Felix~Arthur

New England
    I have never really liked Penelope, sorry. I think Genevieve is beautiful and lends itself to all the nicknames you like. I'm a teacher and I ask every student if there is something they prefer to be called on the first day of school. Many of my coworkers do the same. I think you could avoid most people calling her Jenny. Like pp mentioned, however, you can't control what other people call her. That shouldn't stop you from using Genevieve though. I think it's. great choice.

New England, USA
    @lovelywillow: I actually really like Leo and Margot together. They don't sound too much alike, except for the 'o' ending sound.
    Margot Catherine would be just beautiful!
    Girls: Anna, Caroline & Emily / Claire, Maeve & Rose
    Boys: James, Luke & Patrick / Jack, Kyle & Liam