Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks! I'm still having trouble deciding. Any other opinions?
    ~Beautiful son Leo Alexander born 2012~

Girls: Evangeline~Penelope~Emmeline~Margot~Caroline~Augus ta

Boys: Oliver~Everett~Henry~Leo~Sebastian~Felix~Arthur

My preference is Genevieve - and you can establish the nn early on, and there are several beautiful ones to choose from. Evie is particularly cute. I think with the accent heavy on the third syllable the tendency would be toward Eve over Jenny anyway.

You can't decide what other people call your child. When she's little, sure, but when she gets older she decides. I think Jenny is cute, but for me the most natural nn for Genevieve is Vive.

I don't know about popularity of names in America, but I can't see Penelope becoming that popular.

I would pick Genevieve of those two, but I see Margot in your signature and think that would be adorable with Leo.

Genevieve, for sure. If you introduce the nns Eve/Evie, I truly doubt people will call her Jen or Jenny. Eve and Evie are awesome nns, btw. I would go for it.

For a middle name, I love: Genevieve Catherine
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

I love both.
    Penelope probably won't be too popular, just more mainstream.
    There is a Genevieve at my school and no one ever has messed up how to pronounce her name. If you call her Eve or Evie, I don't think anyone will ever call her Gen or Genny.
    -lists currently under construction-