Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Liesl/Liesel - This one hasn't quite made it to my list, but lately I've been into Germanic and Scandanavian names. I think I like the former spelling better; I still can't help but think of diesel fuel when I see the latter.
    Annelise - Much like Liesl, but this one's Danish. Makes me think of a little girl reading Hans Christian Andersen in a sunny windowsill.
    Tanith - thought it was too lispy, but a Fire Emblem character is slowly turning it around for me.
    Sylvie - French singer Sylvie Vartan has recently made me like this one more.

Here are some that are one I used to dislike:

Vera - used to think it sounded like a burnt-out vaudeville star, but it's quickly become one of my favorites since then.
    Autumn - thought it was "too whimsical" at one point, but I like it a lot more now.
    ~Favorites of the moment~

Girls: Sonya, Caroline, Sakura, Carmilla, Terra
    Boys: Conrad, Fain, Marcelo, Serge, Isidoro

Vote on my name list!

Greer! I used to think it was so terrible, but now I can totally picture it on a spunky little girl

Agnes, Beatrice, Henry, Walter, Arthur - vintage names that I wouldn't have liked 5-10 years ago, but love now.
    DD Miriam Elodie
    Fave girls: Delphine, Beatrice, Emmanuelle, Josephine, Claire, Vivianne
    Fave boys: Felix, Simon, Roman, Etienne, Arthur, Walter

Eleanor was a big one. I used to think it was such an old lady name, nut now it's one of my very favourites.
    I'm Erin, a teenaged writer who loves names (and dessert).

Girls names of the moment: Delaney | Eleanor | Georgia | Kate | Lucy
    Boys names of the moment: Felix | Harry | Liam | Theo | Tobias