Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Olive is the main one. I used to think this was such a hideous name, akin to naming a daughter Eunice or Bertha, but I've warmed to it enough to pair it in a combo with Daphne. Daphne Olive is the pairing I would use, and I quite like the sound of it.
    Annie, mid-twenties, vegetarian, name lover. No kids yet, just two furbabies - Roxy & Layla.
    Top favorites for a girl: Beatrice Lily, Charlotte Amelia, Clara Louisa, Eliza Ruby, Josephine Alice, Katherine Annabel, Lillian Audrey, Margaret Helena, Matilda Iris, Philippa Violet
    Top favorites for a boy: Adrian Silas, Alexander Gray, Emmett Oliver, Jasper Milo, Julian Edward, Lucian Henry, Nathaniel August, Samuel Owen, Rowan Felix, Theodore August

Oh my gosh, this has been happening a lot lately:
    Meghan
    Morgan
    Jasmine
    Beatrice

I know there are more both those are the top
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

The two that come to mind are:

Susannah
    Louisa

I wasn't a fan of these names before, but they have grown on me. I like them quite a bit now.

Louisa. My husband suggested it to go with Claire as a way to honor his Grandma Betty Lou. At first I was like, "uh, no!" But the more I thought on it the more I liked it so hopefully in August of 2013 we will have a little Claire Elisabeth Louisa! ( I am hoping for a girl)

Also, Eliza and Sophia were names I never really thought much about. I used to dislike Eliza and didn't see anything spectacular about Sophia. Now Sophia is our #2 name after Claire. I ended up taking Eliza off the list, but I still think it is cute. Especially the nickname Liza!

Beatrice, even though it's more a off and on name. Sometimes I can't see the appeal at all other times it's quirky and gorgeous. Another name that I'm so surprised to be liking more is Pippa. Phillipa still isn't a favorite of mine at all but Pippa is starting to sound better to my ears.

For boys James has been really growing on me as a first. A couple days ago, more like two, it actually clicked that James was a handsome first name.
    Dayton.19.*Hopeful* Future Mom
    Naming future twinkles...
    Girlies:Aella Dorothy Plum.Judah Eilidh Catherine.Snow Amalija Anne
    Guys:Amias Calico "Mia".Eden Trust