Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    go straight , hang a left at the light and ill be on nunyabusiness dr :)

What are some names that you dislike but find yourself liking the more you see it ...

VThe more you see it and hear it?

For me it's everly, I love the way its pronounced I just wish it had some type of origin, and a different spelling.

You..?
    Seren Aisling , Elodie Babette, Elodie Celeste,Myla Verena, Neila Roisin,Aliira Delphine,Saoirse Nicolette, Cerys Aisling, Lena Danae, Kaiya Zsanett yasmin Danique, Liv Arianwen, Maaike Elora, Neila Gabrielle, Merel Evonia Jasmijn Celestyna, Jasmijn Celeste, Yasmin Elise, Cajsa Celeste

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
    Myitaliangirl names:http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/38682

A country where we get weather that people complain about a lot.
    Delilah CelesteAveline Ruth Winter FaySilas Alaric Fabian Seth Lucian Ezra

Archetypal name-obsessed teenager here. Avatar is the blue knight from Castle Crashers, a game produced by The Behemoth. Credit goes to their artist/s.

Caroline was one I never really cared for and now I love it after watching 2 Broke Girls. I guess I just heard the name enough plus I love the character in the show.
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Nathaniel

Pinterest | Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

For me it's Alice. At first it was an Ugh! name....now, it seems to be growing on me.

Although it's not a recent change for me, Agatha. I used to hate it but somehow it just grew on me and now it's a favorite. I just wish everyone else would see how beautiful it is and not act like I'm trying to name my kid something awful ( I was going to say, "like Bertha" but then I realized that it's not way off from Agatha, haha).
    Favorite Names:
    Elowen Olympia, Ramona June / Ramona Lux, Agatha Pearl, Cosima Valentine, Magnolia Simone, Ozma Winter
    Rory Valentine, Atlas Grey, Omri North, Cedar Graham, Emrys Odin

Love my kitty, Clementine Margot