Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Flora, Fiona or Eilidh (prn below)

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flora Ceit

28 25.93%
  • Fiona Lilidh

47 43.52%
  • Eilidh Grace

33 30.56%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Elidh Grace is adorable and sweet and sounds great with big sister Mhairi Elizabeth. I also love Flora Ceit but don't think its as good a match with Mhairi...Elidh and Mhairi are perfect together in my opinion!!

I voted for Fiona Lilidh.

Eilidh would have beaten out both Flora and Fiona but I really can't abide Grace, especially as it seems to bde the MN of every second girl.

Eilidh Fiona would have been gorgeous.

The way I try and view middle names is that they're literally never said or known aside from maybe birth announcement. I never go around saying my middle name. So generally I try and have a middle name that has meaning even if it's not the most creative/original that i'd want to use. Unless the first name has the meaning, then I have more freedom with the middle. Eilidh Fiona or Eilidh Matilda are both cute as suggested but then both names would have no family meaning and I don't really want to do that. Unless I absolutely couldn't make a family name work.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

By the way, Mhairi is pronounced Mar-EE so close to Mary. I love hearing everyone's ideas..there is sooo much creativity in all of you. Wish I had a fraction of it!! haha
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Can someone tell me what nms means? A couple people have written that and I'm not sure what it stands for?? Sorry probably stupid question