Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Flora, Fiona or Eilidh (prn below)

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flora Ceit

28 25.93%
  • Fiona Lilidh

47 43.52%
  • Eilidh Grace

33 30.56%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I voted for Fiona Lilidh, I think it's beautiful Flora is beautiful too, but I don't love it paired with Ceit. And while Eilidh is very pretty, I think it sounds a little matchy with Mhairi.
    Alice, Cecilia, Cora, Eve, Georgia, Iris, Johanna, Phoebe, Rose, Sylvie, Tess, Violet
    Calvin, Dexter, Felix, Graham, Hugo, Leo, Louis, Miles, Oscar, Paul, Simon, Walter

I think eilidh sounds lovely but may be mocked as eyelid, which is what I initially thought it was based on spelling.

I actually discovered Lilidh on this site by accident. I was going through old forum posts I think looking up the name Isla and a member was named Lilidh, googled it and found it on a scottish name site as well. Thought it was such a pretty spelling but my husband doesn't like it for a first name
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

I vote Eilidh, but I'm still hanging on for Eilidh Matilda. I forget - does Grace have special significance?
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Grace does have significance but it's a stretch!! I desperately have been wanting to honour my grandfather/his family b/c I'm due right around what would've been his 100th bday (he died 20 years ago) but he was the most important person in my whole world. Grace is the name of the church he belonged to (Grace United). Lilidh is connection to his mother was Lillian. Flora was his sister's name. So each name has some tie..but Grace is def the biggest stretch haha
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014