Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    fabulous short list! Congratulations! Thank you for letting us (me) share so much in your naming journey; it's been fascinating.

It seems like Herne & Endymion are in the lead for now, correct? Do you have a top 2 for the girls?
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aurea * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Fleur * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrrine * Rosamond * Seraphine * Sylvana * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Quentin * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Farah / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Tariq

Thanks, and thank you for Herne! He and Endymion are our favourites, yes. They are magnificent.

I do have a top two for the girls I think... Illyria and Tinuviel. but I do love them all. I think Ceridwen is the least likely name, simply because it is so very wintery. If I have a girl in winter once, I'll have the perfect name.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Endymion Alaric Wythe is fantastic Emma!

Seriously, WHERE did Alaric go for a while there? I still 100% support that name with everything. It sounds great with pretty much any combo, but definitely plays off of Endymion beautifully. Just thinking about it makes me smile. Sigh, I will probably always be in love with it as 'the name that got away' for me... So great that it's being considered again! I would adore to see it being used.

And go Blade (I was very much waiting for you to come back and comment, haha). Rainier and Westernesse go together magnificently. I do especially love them with Herne. Whether you use this combo now or in the future, you are certainly not wasting any perfect names.

I am so excited about this baby! Endymion, Herne, Illyria, and Tinuviel are all so amazing. Honestly knowing that any one of them was being used would be the greatest birthday present ever... No pressure, haha! =]

Alaric is amazing, and it's a warrior name, perfect for my warrior baby! I think Rainier Westernesse sounds even better with Herne too (and boyfriend agrees!).

Haha, yeah, let's hope he/she decides to come on the due date!!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Just closing!

Thanks everyone again for all your help and amazingness! It's been fun discussing names with you all!