Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Thank you!!

emma: I don't have any one syllable names (except for Herne, obviously). Same with nature names... maybe Wilde but we sort of did it for the girls. Also, surname is one syllable. any suggestions maybe, clever girl?

hayley: Love Orpheus Lorien! We're sort of talking about maybe just doing one middle, but I love so many names I'm not sure I can let the opportunity slip away...

Herne Scudamour Cambell, Herne Eldarion Marinell, Faramir Hylas Theron and Gawain Hector Alderon are amazing. I've got a huge Herne crush today!

I know what you mean! Orpheus Lorien Haldir would work nicely? You've got me crushing on Lorien now.

I showed your name list to my bf and he knew what all of them were from/meant without me telling him! He's very impressed with your choices - he suggested Boromir, Thorin Gimli, and Heimdal - I could be spelling these wrong!!
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks

Orpheus Lorien Haldir is amazing! your boyfriend sounds awesome (but he's from the north, how can he not be?)!

Boromir is in and out of our list. He's actually one of my way favourite characters from Lord of the Rings. But I'm sort of madly in love with Sean Bean... a friend of mine lived next to his mum in Sheffield, so we used to hang out and watch him when I came home with her from boarding school. If he was around... so it would maybe be weird to name a kid after a character played by my teenage crush?But I know Sean Bean isn't Boromir...

Wow, I don't think I've commented on any of your threads simply because there are so many wonderful choices and I could literally spend my entire day picking thousands of combinations! But here goes, because I love your taste so much even though it's so different from my own. Your names are all lovely and call up images of greenery and night skies and faeries and things like that. My suggestions:

Endymion Okkervil Strider
    Endymion Westernesse Cambell
    Endymion Isidore Marinell
    Endymion Triamond Hector
    Endymion Alaric Guyon

Faramir Artegal Snowdon
    Faramir Westernesse Lórien
    Faramir Alaric Hylas
    Faramir Okkervil Theron
    Faramir Scudamour Theron

Gawain Isidore Cambell
    Gawain Artegal Triamond
    Gawain Alaric Haldir
    Gawain Serafim Okkervil
    Gawain Eldarion Strider

Herne Westernesse Cambell
    Herne Isidore Theron
    Herne Eldarion Hylas
    Herne Hector Orion
    Herne Elessar Okkervil

Orpheus (I love, love, love, love this name, with Gawain being a close favourite too) Snowdon Marinell
    Orpheus Guyon Hector
    Orpheus Scudamour Cambell
    Orpheus Alaric Theron
    Orpheus Guyon Westernesse

Sorry if my choices aren't as artistic as everybody else's...but I ADORE your names! Good luck choosing the perfect one!
    Kirrily, Valencia, Romy, Juliet, Sevilla, Clemency, Kate
    Zachary, Ronan, Milo, Hale, Finn, Lewis

Ha! Oh he'll love you for that! He loves his fantasy movies and is into the whole Warhammer scene, etc He's now come up with Gotrek and Felix?

Aww! I know what you mean, I guess it could be weird - but that is pretty cool that you got so close to your teenage crush! I actually my boyfriend has a man crush on Sean Bean himself!
    Hi! I'm Hayley

Currrent Favourite Names:

Malin Winter ~ Cadence Louisa ~ Bryony Rose ~ Bronwen Coralie ~ Autumn Raine ~ Lakyn Wren ~ Temperance Rae ~ Tierney Dot ~

Tyne William Henry ~ Macaulay ~ Lorne ~ Tiernan ~ Logan ~ Lane ~ Deacon ~ Regan ~ [I]

Check out my honest blog on the highs & lows of pregnancy - Sparkles & Stretchmarks