Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    My favorites, in order of awesome:
    Endymion Strider Westernesse
    Endymion Iorek Lorien (LOVE that you chose Iorek!)
    Faramir Artegal Greenleaf
    Herne Rainier Westernesse / Herne Rainier Elessar / Herne Aldaron Lorengel (can't pick a favorite from these three...I love them all! I just love Endymion most, and Faramir more than Herne)

If I had to choose a favorite from the Gawain and Orpheus sets: Gawain Marinell Strider and Orpheus Earendil Wythe
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Thank you! And, if you don't like our Orpheus and Gawain combos you're allowed to suggest something. I would love Marinell with Gawain and Earendil or Elessar with Orphi though.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Endymion Iorek Lorien- Do you pronounce Iorek "EYE-or-ek" or "YOR-ek?" With Lorien, I prefer the "EYE-or-ek" prn. It's nice to have the bite of Iorek in between these two slithery names.
    Endymion Strider Westernesse- Love love the sound, but it IS a lot of Tolkien.
    Endymion Hylas Lorien- Yes. I like the tale behind Hylas. And the flow of this one is excellent.

Faramir Artegal Snowdon- Yes. I think these middles are best suited to Faramir.
    Faramir Cambell Greenleaf- Really cute. Not as sexy as some of your others though.
    Faramir Artegal Greenleaf- I hate to say goodbye to Greenleaf. But Artegal Snowdon has the edge.

Gawain Marinell Strider- Yes.
    Gawain Hector Marinell- Yes. Love Gawain and Hector together.
    Gawain Boromir Marinell- Boromir Marinell has a nice rhythm.. but as a name in itself, I prefer Hector. Or Strider.. I do wonder about the flow of Marinell into your last name.

Herne Rainier Westernesse
    Herne Rainier Elessar
    Herne Aldaron Lorengel
    Oh lordy the Herne options are impossible to choose from. I guess I must go with Rainier. I think I prefer Westernesse to Elessar- I kind of like having two place-names as middles, and Westernesse is so windy, wild, evocative... But Herne Aldaron Lorengel is to die for too.

Orpheus Earendil Vale- If I were to be picky.. this name reminds me of the phrase "over hill and under dale." Not really a bad thing, but you're trying to eliminate names, right ;-)
    Orpheus Earendil Foxglove- Oh I love Foxglove. But not as much as Wythe.
    Orpheus Earendil Wythe- Yes. I've always loved Wythe. This is great.

Favorite first names are Endymion and Herne.

Thank you, Emma! Herne is very clever, he's very slowly sneaking it's way up to the front. I can totally see my baby being a little Herne! And you're right about Greenleaf, something isn't along the lines of the other names... but it's so cute! Next cat or bunny maybe?

It is fine to mix and match a little with the middles if you want to, but these are the middles we think work the best.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

@Blade- I actually know a boy named Rainier. He's about 12 and he's an awesome little kid!

My two favorites from your narrowed down list are Gawain Marinell Strider (this one might be my favorite) and Herne Rainier Elessar.

Once again, all are amazing options.