Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Honestly, I've never been to either. I rarely travel south of the Thames, I'm a north side girl through and through.
    Snobby cow

[me neither, expect Embankment, the Globe and the airports]
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Triumph!
    Now you have to let the names steep for a while and see if they feel right.

Quote Originally Posted by blade View Post
    Snobby cow

[me neither, expect Embankment, the Globe and the airports]
    Embankment and all that doesn't count as south. I know it is, but still... Grew up in central west/north, went to school in Buckinghamshire, university out of London... when should I have time to go south of the Thames?? heehee

Emmsbemms: Yeah, that's the plan. Relax and live with them. See which one doesn't lose it's shine and sparkle.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Endymion Alaric Wythe just gives me the most amazing chill bumps! Go Emms!!!

Herne Rainier Westernesse is just as splendid. Ottilie, I'm so glad you chose to go with Rainier for your grandfather, and I can't imagine a better combo for it...

I hope you have two boys, just so I can know that there is a little Mio in the world with a brother named Herne!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Thank you sweetiepie! I'll probably have four boys...

I'm pretty happy with my names, you guys have been absolutely incredible; creative, kind, funny, generous and so helpful. We are in awe of you all.

Short list is:
    Endymion Rainier Westernesse/Endymion Alaric Wythe
    Faramir Artegal Snowdon
    Gawain Lorien Marinell
    Herne Rainier Westernesse/Herne Lorengel Aldaron
    Orpehus Earendil Wythe
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]