Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Herne Rainier Westernesse - I see old maps, mossy mountains, a brave young man who speaks the language of animals.
    It does give you an indirect connection to Rainer Maria Rilke in the form of Rainier. Herne has such a deep yet soft sound. One slight con is the lack of nicknames.

Endymion Alaric Wythe - I find Triamond a little ponderous. Endymion Alaric Wythe gives you the darkly silken beauty of Endymion, the crisp frosty elegance of Alaric, and the whispery sleek tree-name Wythe.
    I picture an enchanted prince asleep beneath a willow tree, enveloped by the rich smell of earth and night air, the sound of a nearby river...
    Endymion vs Orpheus: Both dreamy charmers, both vespertine names. But Endymion is more obscure, less of a one-man-name imo. Mio is adorable.

I agree with Emma. EndyMION and TriaMOND were too similar anyway; Endymion Alaric Wythe is absolutely stunning.

Where did Wythe come from again?
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

Aww, goodie, his name is amazing, I'm glad to hear it! I actually say his name to myself everytime I read one of your posts... Antione Raphael. It makes me happy.

I can't imagine anyone having bad associations (other than maybe personal if something happened there kind of thing) with either Herne Bay or Herne Hill. Honestly, I've never been to either. I rarely travel south of the Thames, I'm a north side girl through and through.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

From moi! It means "from the willow tree" or something like that. I have a friend of a friend named Wythe. Brilliant person, math wiz. Y is just one of the best letters.

Oh, Emma. I do need two boys, I do I do. Herne doesn't need a nickname, it's so short! I'm not a nickname person anyway. Endymion and Tinuviel are the only ones I imagine using them on, as they are so obvious. You're right about the endymion triamond thing, Endymion Alaric Wythe it is! And you suggested it! Clever girl...
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014