Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Herne Rainier Westernesse - I see old maps, mossy mountains, a brave young man who speaks the language of animals.
    It does give you an indirect connection to Rainer Maria Rilke in the form of Rainier. Herne has such a deep yet soft sound. One slight con is the lack of nicknames.

Endymion Alaric Wythe - I find Triamond a little ponderous. Endymion Alaric Wythe gives you the darkly silken beauty of Endymion, the crisp frosty elegance of Alaric, and the whispery sleek tree-name Wythe.
    I picture an enchanted prince asleep beneath a willow tree, enveloped by the rich smell of earth and night air, the sound of a nearby river...
    Endymion vs Orpheus: Both dreamy charmers, both vespertine names. But Endymion is more obscure, less of a one-man-name imo. Mio is adorable.

I agree with Emma. EndyMION and TriaMOND were too similar anyway; Endymion Alaric Wythe is absolutely stunning.

Where did Wythe come from again?
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

Aww, goodie, his name is amazing, I'm glad to hear it! I actually say his name to myself everytime I read one of your posts... Antione Raphael. It makes me happy.

I can't imagine anyone having bad associations (other than maybe personal if something happened there kind of thing) with either Herne Bay or Herne Hill. Honestly, I've never been to either. I rarely travel south of the Thames, I'm a north side girl through and through.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

From moi! It means "from the willow tree" or something like that. I have a friend of a friend named Wythe. Brilliant person, math wiz. Y is just one of the best letters.

Oh, Emma. I do need two boys, I do I do. Herne doesn't need a nickname, it's so short! I'm not a nickname person anyway. Endymion and Tinuviel are the only ones I imagine using them on, as they are so obvious. You're right about the endymion triamond thing, Endymion Alaric Wythe it is! And you suggested it! Clever girl...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]