Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What Name do you like best?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scarlett Christina Scott

23 21.70%
  • Harper Christina Scott

17 16.04%
  • Emma Christina Scott

32 30.19%
  • Aria Christina Scott

20 18.87%
  • Willow Christina Scott

34 32.08%
  • Juliet Christina Scott

23 21.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Scarlett Scott is a bit much, and I wouldn't pair a surname given name like Harper with a surname like Scott, which can also be used as a first name. Emma and Aria are both nice names, but I'm not a fan of either paired with Christina due to both names ending with "a". So my favorites for you are Willow and Juliet, giving a slight edge to Willow since Juliet Scott is a bit heavy on the "t" sounds at the end of each name.

You have some nice choices in your list. Here are some thoughts:
    Scarlett Christina Scott -too matchy imo
    Harper Christina Scott - Hearper is the family name of the current Canadian prime-minister, so it's really not a little girl's name for me
    Emma Christina Scott -pretty, but I would prefer if the first name didn't have the same ending as the middle name
    Aria Christina Scott -Even prettier than Emma, but, again, I prefer when the first name doesn't have the same ending as the mn
    Willow Christina Scott -cute & pretty & has the best flow of all your options
    Juliet Christina Scott -you've saved the best for last! Juliet Christina is cute, pretty, stylish, classic, & it suits both a little girl & an adult professional.
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

Emma Christina sounds the best to me.

Personally, I love alliteration in names. I have a few children with alliterative names in my class right now (think: Grant Gerhardt, Conor Clarkson, etc). Scarlett Scott sounds great to me! You can't go wrong with Emma Scott or Juliet Scott. Both of those are wonderful options, as well.

Best of luck!
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    aurelia
    charlotte eleanor violet
    theodore henry arthur leopold
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

More favorites:
    http://www.ebabynames.com/list/7d974a &
    http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/54118

I think Scarlett, Emma and Willow flow best with Christina! All are beautiful names!