Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What Name do you like best?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scarlett Christina Scott

23 21.70%
  • Harper Christina Scott

17 16.04%
  • Emma Christina Scott

32 30.19%
  • Aria Christina Scott

20 18.87%
  • Willow Christina Scott

34 32.08%
  • Juliet Christina Scott

23 21.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Looking for Opinions on Girls Names

We are trying to finalize our baby girl name list. We are planning on using my late sister's middle name as the baby's middle name, Christina. I love the name Scarlett but I am not sure if it sounds weird with the last name Scott. Looking for feedback on the following names:

Scarlett Christina Scott

Harper Christina Scott

Emma Christina Scott

Aria Christina Scott

Willow Christina Scott

Juliet Christina Scott

I would say definitely Scarlett or Willow. I think Scarlett Scott sounds fine - as long as you don't mind alliteration, I like it. It's cute and memorable! And Willow is a beautiful girl's name. Harper is kind of unisex, so it's not my style, but if you love it...I just don't think it has the same "ring" to it as Scarlett Scott or Willow Scott. Emma is a little bit predictable, especially when paired with Christina. I'm not really a fan of the name Aria because it can be mispronounced or pronounced differently by different people. And Juliet seems a little dramatic with your last name. I think you need something kind of modern but not too trendy, like Scarlett or Willow. I would go with one of those. In the end, though, they are all pretty names, so whatever you decide will be great. Congratulations!

Willow Christina Scott is fantastic. Willow is so versatile and can work on a girly girl or a Tom boy and paired with Christina it has such a melodic sound. Lovely name!
    Girls: Lucy, Nora, Ivy, Mae, Willow, Rose, Nessa
    Boys: Felix, Philip, Owen, Flynn, Dexter, Henry, Rory, Finlay

All the best,
    Mischa.

I voted for Emma. I actually really like the flow of Emma Christina. Aria would have been my second choice. 3rd, would be Juliet. Good luck!