Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ice names

Ice names

Hi Berries!

Does anybody know of any girls names that start with "Ice" or an "ice" sound?
    All suggestions accepted!

Eisa. She's from Norse mythology.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Sophronia Blanche ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Isa is pronounced eeece-uh which is sweet, but I can't think of any others, sorry.

Isis. In some old documents (From when Egyptology was just getting off the ground as a Western craze in the Victorian Era) its even spelt Icesis. Has nothing to actually do with ice but I like it.

Iseult (Ee-salt) has a bit of an icy sound and like the related Isolde (ee-zold, ee-zold-a, ee-sold...this one has a number of forms in various languages) is sometimes translated as "ice ruler."

This is a blog I found interesting: Icie which I thought was cute. Icy and Icie did chart at one time in the US, but it was long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by stripedsocks View Post
    Isis. In some old documents (From when Egyptology was just getting off the ground as a Western craze in the Victorian Era) its even spelt Icesis. Has nothing to actually do with ice but I like it.

Iseult (Ee-salt) has a bit of an icy sound and like the related Isolde (ee-zold, ee-zold-a, ee-sold...this one has a number of forms in various languages) is sometimes translated as "ice ruler."

This is a blog I found interesting: Icie which I thought was cute. Icy and Icie did chart at one time in the US, but it was long ago.

Ooh-I didn't even think of Isis! This is exactly what I'm looking for! Thankyou so much!